We are really excited to let you know that we have published the early access version of Imagine Earth on steam – just in time.
Here is the list of new features:
- Episode II: Lorian. This is one monster of a mission. Featuring a 4 times bigger planet than Joma was, with enough space for multiple cities and several million people.
- New research system: Fulfilled mission goals are rewarded with stars that can be used to unlock new tools and technologies.
- Meteorite strikes – beautiful until they hit you.
- New buildings and world elements: Mountains, Research District, Nuclear Power Plant, Oil Platform, Fishery, Buoy Station, Organic Farm and Recycling Factory.
- Loads of small gameplay changes and balancing.
- New graphic style – we decided to replace the outlines with dynamic shadows and more atmospheric day and night lighting.
- Free Play mode for Tuto, Joma and Lorian.
If you would like to play the new version of Imagine Earth you can try the updated demo which now contains the full mission Joma.
If you want to go a step further and play Lorian, you can get the early access on steam and support the further development of Imagine Earth. We will update this version every two month with new content until the planned release of the final version in December.
Some of you told us that they missed the crowdfunding and would like to name a city or have their names in the top 10. Have a look at the „Support Imagine Earth“ store if this is true for you.
We hope you have a lot of fun with this version and would love to hear your feedback and see screenshots of the best and worst situations you experience.
Jens & Martin