See infos on our Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/280720/
This is how to activate the Imagine Earth Early Access version on Steam:
In the installed Steam client you click on „Games“ and then „Activate a Product on Steam“ enter the given Steam Code to unlock the game.
If you do not have a key right now you can buy the game here.
We are! Have a look at the small company we founded and who is helping us – Here!
Something is not working right and you would like to let us know?
Perfect. Just send an email to email@example.com:
- Describe the bug
- Add a savegame to help us reproduce the problem.
You can find the .ieg-file with your savegame here:
Thanks in advance for helping us with this.
1. Just restart your PC and try to start the game again.
If that doesn’t work:
2. Please verify the integrity of the game cache with Steam:
All prerequisites should be automatically installed, but sometimes this doesn’t work. So make sure you have the following package installed:
If you are having trouble with the intro it might be caused by a problem with windows media player. Please do the following:
- uninstall windows media player from the „turn windows features on/off“ section
- restart your system
- install windows media player
More details can be found here: https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/26107/how-to-reinstall-windows-media-player-in-windows-7-to-solve-problems/
If you are using a so called „Windows N“ that comes without windows media please use the following installer of your corresponding windows version:
- Windows 7 N Download: http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=16546
- Windows 8 N Download: http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=30685
- Windows 8.1 N Download: http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=40744
- Windows 10 N Download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48231
If you are a Windows Vista & XP user please install Windows Media Player:
This is due to a bug in a windows update. Uninstall KB 2803821 on Windows 7 or KB 2834904 on Windows XP.
This is probably caused by some DirectX components missing.
Please download and run the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer:
This error occurs when the game is trying to do a file operation (e.g. saving a game state) and the current system user doesn’t have access. This can have two reasons:
- The user doesn’t have access to the file or directory at all.
This is unlikely, since Imagine Earth is only saving to the current user’s documents folder (%userprofile%\documents) which you should always have access to.
- Some other program is currently using the file or directory.
This could for example be the windows explorer or a virus scanner. Try to close all programs that are not necessary and restart Imagine Earth.
Imagine Earth creates a log file with information about the game crash. Please locate the error.txt file and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can’t find a file just describe the problem the best you can. We are looking forward to help you!
Didn’t find your question? Mail to email@example.com