We grant all youtubers and streamers permission to stream and make let’s play videos of our game „Imagine Earth“. No need to ask us, you can just go ahead and create videos.
Please tag us if you post a video on social media or send us a link via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can share it.
If you want a steam key just send us a short mail from a verified account with a link to your channel.
See infos on our Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/280720/
This is how to activate the Imagine Earth Early Access version on Steam:
In the installed Steam client you click on „Games“ and then „Activate a Product on Steam“ enter the given Steam Code to unlock the game.
If you do not have a key right now you can buy the game here.
We are! Have a look at the small company we founded and who is helping us – Here!
Something is not working right and you would like to let us know?
Perfect. Just send an email to email@example.com:
- Describe the bug
- Add a savegame to help us reproduce the problem.
You can find the .ieg-file with your savegame here:
Thanks in advance for helping us with this.
1. Just restart your PC and try to start the game again.
If that doesn’t work:
2. Please verify the integrity of the game cache with Steam:
All prerequisites should be automatically installed, but sometimes this doesn’t work. So make sure you have the following package installed:
If you are having trouble with the intro it might be caused by a problem with windows media player. Please do the following:
- uninstall windows media player from the „turn windows features on/off“ section
- restart your system
- install windows media player
More details can be found here: https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/26107/how-to-reinstall-windows-media-player-in-windows-7-to-solve-problems/
If you are using a so called „Windows N“ that comes without windows media please use the following installer of your corresponding windows version:
- Windows 7 N Download: http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=16546
- Windows 8 N Download: http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=30685
- Windows 8.1 N Download: http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=40744
- Windows 10 N Download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48231
If you are a Windows Vista & XP user please install Windows Media Player:
This is due to a bug in a windows update. Uninstall KB 2803821 on Windows 7 or KB 2834904 on Windows XP.
This is probably caused by some DirectX components missing.
Please download and run the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer:
This error occurs when the game is trying to do a file operation (e.g. saving a game state) and the current system user doesn’t have access. This can have two reasons:
- The user doesn’t have access to the file or directory at all.
This is unlikely, since Imagine Earth is only saving to the current user’s documents folder (%userprofile%\documents) which you should always have access to.
- Some other program is currently using the file or directory.
This could for example be the windows explorer or a virus scanner. Try to close all programs that are not necessary and restart Imagine Earth.
Imagine Earth creates a log file with information about the game crash. Please locate the error.txt file and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can’t find a file just describe the problem the best you can. We are looking forward to help you!
Didn’t find your question? Mail to email@example.com