Thanks for your interest in our selfpublished Indiegame. Buying directly on our site using the widget below will save us up to 25% in sales fees. Thanks! You’ll get a Steam key anyways. All future updates are included.
Of course the game is also available on all favorite platforms.
Imagine Earth is available for Windows and Xbox One and Series X/S
- The game is available in Deutsch, Español, Italiana and Simplified Chinese, English, Français, Русский, Brasileiro, Polski, 日本語, 한국어, türkçe and Czech
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2 GHz or multiple cores with 1,5 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compliant graphics card with 1GB dedicated memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows Vista and XP might work, but are not officially supported
Imagine Earth has been awarded multiple times already!
“Engaging and enchanting.”– 9/10 – Softpedia
“Offers an immersive and thought-provoking experience.”
8/10 – Checkpoint Gaming
“Imagine Earth is an original hymn to ecology.”
8/10 – Multiplayer.IT
“One of the great management proposals of recent times.”
85 – Genericon Pixel
“Artistically every planet is a little wonder”
- Global 360° and real-time world experience.
- Fully playable and story based campaign with 9 planets / missions.
- Freeplay mode with a procedural planet generator for endless worlds and challenges.
- Competition mode for matches against up to 4 AI corporations per planet.
- Planet Editor for terraforming, building and customizing individual planets which can be saved and shared.
- Development of over 30 colony buildings with individual upgrades.
- Global simulation of local pollution and worldwide emissions.
- Threats and disasters: Chemical spills, oil slicks, radioactive contamination, wild fires, tornadoes, volcanoes, dying forest and growing deserts, alien and robotic invaders, etc.
- Melting polar caps will raise sea levels and flood your coasts in case of global warming.
Check all available features in the trailer or see more details and media below!