Here comes a small update to the last alpha release with the following changes:
- Enhanced resource statistics with more details on produced resources: Production costs, market price, supply and more
- The radius of lasers is displayed when you hover the building
- Buying colony shares of AI players will give you a share on their profits, too
- A lot of small bugfixes – especially for the trade ring
In addition we have updated the demo to reflect all changes of the last alpha releases – especially the new colony shares feature and the new Tuto planet.
Ok, this is a part of the interface we have been changing again and again. The new version adds market price, production costs and supply for all your resources.
- The market price is currently only influenced by buying and selling stuff – this will be changed in a future version to better reflect the different production costs.
- Production costs are calculated based on the money your buildings need during production. For food and goods building the consumed energy is also taken into account.
- Supply is a simple measure of how much of your cities consumption is covered by your production
In addition there is now a bar for every resource that reflects the available storage capacity and stock. If your storage space is bigger than 1000 – which is the default package size for trading – the bar will be separated into chunks.
Note: A city center comes with storage for 500 energy, food and goods each.
A small enhancement that was really necessary – especially for the Lorian mission. When you have a research district with a laser upgrade you will see a radius that shows which fields are covered by the laser. This should make it easier for you to make sure all your buildings are covered.
Colony Shares Profit
Alpha 18 introduced the ability to buy shares of other colonies. These shares will now give you a part of the AI players profits.
Thanks for following us and have fun with the new version!