Here are two new goods producing buildings: The Mines and the Forestry along with their individual aspects according to the Designers great plans for now ( the programmer is still on his honeymoon trip… ;D
- Both units produce basic materials which the factory can refine into more complex products and therefore it gets a general plus in production if placed next to one of these facilities.
- Both constructs introduce more production chain based interaction with other buildings. Tactical aspects like this will play a bigger role in Imagine Earth.
- works better on fossile fields.
- is gathering materials (goods) from nearby rocks and is dismantling them at the same time.
It can mine for coal, uranium as well. Place coal or nuclear powerplants next to this construct on a fossile field and they will be as efficient as if thy would stand on fossile ground themselves.
- gets increased timber production by every adjacent forest.
Too many forestries harvesting the same woods will reduce their growth until they are used up.
Ecological Advancement: Tree nursery.
Eff: Industrial circular saw optimizes the crop.