Hello, Youtubers, Streamers and Press and Co..
You’re so kindly invited to get a free review key:
Key request form:
This way makes it easy for us:
Google Key Request Form
This way makes it easy for you:
Get in touch::
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have!
Just mail us!
and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
You are cordially invited to receive a Review Key, please tell us the channels through which you broadcast or stream and use the following link:
Here is how to use Steam Workshop in Imagine Earth. We created a tutorial page with all things you should now about our Steam Workshop Integration.
The latest information on this can be found on our steam page.
See infos on our Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/280720/
This is how to activate the Imagine Earth Early Access version on Steam:
In the installed Steam client you click on „Games“ and then „Activate a Product on Steam“ enter the given Steam Code to unlock the game.
If you do not have a key right now you can buy the game here.
We are! Have a look at the small company we founded and who is helping us – Here!
This error occurs when the game is trying to do a file operation (e.g. saving a game state) and the current system user doesn’t have access.
This is most likely related to the anti virus software on your system.
Try to set it into gaming mode or add imagine earth to the white list.
If this doesn’t work it often helps to completely (!) uninstall the anti virus software and then reinstall it.
If it still doesn’t work please get in contact with us or have a look for other programs that might access the game’s savegames.
This problem likely goes down to a windows bug that doesn’t give the game the needed user rights. You should be able to get around this by updating windows and the .net version.
If that’s not possible for you or doesn’t help run steam as admin (see https://appuals.com/run-steam-administrator/).
This is probably caused by some DirectX components missing.
Please download and run the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer:
1. Just restart your PC and try to start the game again.
If that doesn’t work:
2. Please verify the integrity of the game cache with Steam:
If that also doesn’t work:
3. Make sure your firewall/antivirus software is put into gaming mode or has an exception for the game so it doesn’t block the game’s connection to the steam client.
Please verify the integrity of the game cache with Steam:
All prerequisites should be automatically installed, but sometimes this doesn’t work. So make sure you have the following package installed:
If you are having trouble with the intro it might be caused by a problem with windows media player. Please do the following:
- uninstall windows media player from the „turn windows features on/off“ section
- restart your system
- install windows media player
More details can be found here: https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/26107/how-to-reinstall-windows-media-player-in-windows-7-to-solve-problems/
If you are using a so called „Windows N“ that comes without windows media please use the following installer of your corresponding windows version:
- Windows 7 N Download: http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=16546
- Windows 8 N Download: http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=30685
- Windows 8.1 N Download: http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=40744
- Windows 10 N Download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48231
If you are a Windows Vista & XP user please install Windows Media Player:
Something is not working right and you would like to let us know?
Perfect. Just send an email to email@example.com:
- Describe the bug
- Add a savegame to help us reproduce the problem.
You can find the .ieg-file with your savegame here:
- There might also be an error*.txt file in your ImagineEarth folder. Please add it to the e-mail as well.
Thanks in advance for helping us with this.
Didn’t find your question? Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org