Something is not working right and you would like to let us know?
Perfect. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Describe the bug
- Add a savegame to help us reproduce the problem.
You can find the .ieg-file with your savegame here:
- There might also be an error*.txt file in your ImagineEarth folder. Please add it to the e-mail as well.
Thanks in advance for helping us with this.
„Access to the path is denied“
E.g. with the path „C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Local\ImagineEarth“.
This can happen when you played Imagine Earth before January 2020. We have change the location of the savegames. The game is trying to move your old savegames to the new location and may run into problems with access rights.
In this case please manually move your old savegames & profiles:
This error occurs when the game is trying to do a file operation (e.g. saving a game state) and the current system user doesn’t have access.
This is most likely related to the anti virus software on your system.
Try to set it into gaming mode or add imagine earth to the white list.
If this doesn’t work it often helps to completely uninstall the anti virus software and then reinstall it.
If it still doesn’t work please get in contact with us or have a look for other programs that might access the game’s savegames.
1. Just restart your PC and try to start the game again.
If that doesn’t work:
2. Please verify the integrity of the game cache with Steam:
If that also doesn’t work:
3. Make sure your firewall/antivirus software is put into gaming mode or has an exception for the game so it doesn’t block the game’s connection to the steam client.
Didn’t find your question? Mail to email@example.com