Awards and Events
This is kind of a tour diary with all events, awardshows and conferences this game project has take. They are linked to the corresponding blog-entries on this site with galleries and videos. All this nice stuff that happened to us during the Process of Development so far, helped us staying motivated and confident about finishing this game since it started in 2008.
- Intel Level Up Online Award – Winner in “Best Simulation”
- Microsoft Dream Build Play Online Contest – Finalist in Xbox 360 Development
- Deutscher Computerspielpreis 2010 – Finalist in “Best Student Concept”, Berlin
- European Games Award 2010 – Finalist in “Gamesload Newcomer Award”, Cologne
- Presentation at the “Games Forum Germany”, Hannover, 2.3.2010
- Visual Volt Exhibition – Featured presentation, Nordic Embassies, Berlin, 3.2.2010
- Serious Games Award 2009 – Winner in “Best Persuasive Game”, CeBIT, Hannover
- E.I.G.A 2009 – Finalist in “Innovative Game Design”, Frankfurt
- Presentation at the developers conference “BASTA! 20”, Mainz
- Imagine Cup 08 – Finalist in “Game Development” Paris, France and featured presentation in the Caroussel de Louvré
Deutscher Computerspielpreis 2010
One of the biggest shows we have been taken to so far. And some guys in our category seemed to have had a more impressing business plan then we did but the post about that 30.000 € pricemoney was the last one on that teams website for ever. We’re still here making our game!
European Games Award 2010
This was nice, a riverboat cruise in Cologne with free snacks and drinks and some hope to win in the category Gamesload Newcomer Award.
Serious Games Award 2009
This price was given by Nordmedia at the trade fair Cebit in Hannover. Even though Florian had left us and the development almost a year before we went on stage together to celebrate this.
Campus Party Europe
An interesting journey to Madrid where developing students were invited to a giant camp.